Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I want to redefine the way people think about what they see. It's a picture of a giraffe, but by photographing just part of it, we get new ideas about even though we already know what it is.

Design is thinking made visual // so good
Design is thinking made visual // so good
Click here to download
I want to redefine the way people think about what they see. It's a picture of a giraffe, but by photographing just part of it, we get new ideas about even though we already know what it is.
I want to redefine the way people think about what they see. It's a picture of a giraffe, but by photographing just part of it, we get new ideas about even though we already know what it is.
Click here to download
Classy, crisp design with a titch of color. That's how Alabama does craft beer.
Classy, crisp design with a titch of color. That's how Alabama does craft beer.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment